Tomorrow is the first day of June! We’re almost halfway done with 2017!! This year is flying by so fast…and I’m feeling the need to reset and refocus myself. So starting tomorrow I’m embarking on a 10 Day Challenge to Reset, Refocus and Refuel myself to charge into the second half of 2017 with more strategy, energy and focus. It’s time to grind! Are you in for the challenge?!?! Comment below if you want to participate and let’s hold each other accountable!!!
10 Day Physical Challenge!
- Thurs- 30 Squats, 5 Push Ups, 20 Bird Dogs, 20 Russian Twists, 30 Sec. Plank
- Friday- 35 Squats, 10 Push Ups, 24 Bird Dogs, 24 Russian Twists, 40 Sec. Plank
- Sat- 40 Squats, 15 Push Ups, 30 Bird Dogs, 30 Russian Twists, 50 Sec. Plank
- Sun- 45 Squats, 20 Push Ups, 34 Bird Dogs, 34 Russian Twists, 60 Sec. Plank
- Mon- 50 Squats, 25 Push Ups, 40 Bird Dogs, 40 Russian Twists, 70 Sec. Plank
- Tues- 55 Squats, 30 Push Ups, 46 Bird Dogs, 46 Russian Twists, 80 Sec. Plank
- Wed- 60 Squats, 35 Push Ups, 50 Bird Dogs, 50 Russian Twists, 90 Sec. Plank
- Thurs- 65 Squats, 40 Push Ups, 54 Bird Dogs, 54 Russian Twists, 100 Sec. Plank
- Fri- 70 Squats, 45 Push Ups, 60 Bird Dogs, 66 Russian Twists, 110 Sec. Plank
- Sat- 75 Squats, 50 Push Ups, 66 Bird Dogs, 66 Russian Twists, 120 Sec. Plank
10 Day Eating Challenge!
For the next 10 days, I am eliminating…
- Fruit Juices (Unless I juice the fruit myself!)
- White Bread
- White Pasta
- White Rice
- Snacks (Chips, Pretzels, Popcorn, etc.)
- Pastries (Cookies, Donuts, Muffins, etc.)
AND DRINK 1 GALLON OF WATER EACH DAY!!!!
10 Day Mental Challenge!
- Thursday- Write down 10 goals I have to fulfill before January 1st 2018.
- Friday- Write down 10 things that I love about myself
- Saturday- Write down 10 things that have been amazing so far in 2017
- Sunday- Write down 10 things that make me happy
- Monday- Write down 10 people that I love and what I love most about them
- Tuesday- Write down 10 people that I will reconnect with…and start the process
- Wednesday- Write a list of 10 things I forgive myself for…nothing is too big or too small
- Thursday- Write down 10 memories that I never want to forget
- Friday- Write a prayer of 10 things I want to improve in my life, ask the universe
- Saturday- Write 10 positive affirmations to self