Are you really drinking enough water?! I know, we’ve talked about this before, but I really want you to think about how much water you’re consuming daily. This time let’s talk about how much water you should be consuming DURING EXERCISE!
- Drink 17-20 ounces of water two to three hours before the start of exercise.
- Drink 8 ounces of fluid 20 to 30 minutes prior to exercise or during warm-up.
- Drink 7-10 ounces of fluid every 10 to 20 minutes during exercise.
- Drink an additional 8 ounces of fluid within 30 minutes after exercising.
- Drink 16-24 ounces of fluid for every pound of body weight lost after exercise.
Sounds good right?! With all this water consumption, you will stay hydrated, skin clear, mind right, joints lubricated, bowels moving properly…and the list goes on and on! So drink up!
And a huge shoutout to Core for keeping my hydrated! They make sure I’m never dehydrated with their Perfect PH water, and when I need some flavor they send me flavor-infused waters! (Right now I’m really loving the Pomegranate Blue Acai Organic Water)
Thank you Core for keeping me balanced, hydrated, and TRUE TO MY CORE!